Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Making it Offical

| Wednesday, June 23, 2010

my new photography postcards came today (thanks Vistaprint!). They have my new prices and information on them. If anyone would like to "book a time" feel free to email my spankin' new email address: amandapeckphotography at gmail dot com (typed it like that for spamming purposes FYI).
Next month is filling up FAST. like in super fast. August is pretty open but September won't be open much at all since I'll be in Utah hopefully most of the month.
If you would like to request a postcard I am willing to send one to you just let me know your address (through email :)) and I'll get one out to you!

1 comments:

{ The Wilson Pratt Wilson Family } at: July 11, 2010 at 12:11 PM said...

I want a postcard! Did I already get one? I don't remember! Anyways...wow! I love what you've been doing on your blog! I haven't blog stalked in forever and now here I am looking at all your latest posts while I should be at church filling in for you in nursery but can't because I hurt my back. (Don't worry, I asked someone else to fill in for me ha ha). I am flattered you used that pic of Reagan and Ember for that contest! I love that picture. It makes me so happy! Anyways, I think I need to schedule a family photo shoot for sometime in August. I will email you to figure out when you may be available. We will even be paying customers. =) I love your pictures Amanda. You have such a talent for this, even though you think you don't know anything about photography. Your work would argue otherwise. I feel so lucky to have a friend who is so good at this! The pictures you have taken for us are cherished posessions. =) Am I rambling? I blame pain meds.

 

Copyright © 2010 Amanda's Photos | Design by Dzignine