Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Baby {A} Turns 1!!

| Friday, February 10, 2012
My baby cousin Alexa (Lexi) is celebrating her very first birthday this month!! It seems like I just posted her newborn pictures. Let me tell you what, this was probably the most hectic photo shoot I've ever done, this little girl looks so sweet and innocent but she was EVERYWHERE!! She defiantly kept us on our toes, I only ended up getting a few usable pictures because she was crawling too much. Here are some:














Poor girl probably had a terrible stomach ache after this :(. She had just gotten tubes in her ears the day before and she accidentally fell into the cake, ear first...so hopefully tubes can stand up to bright pink frosting. She was PINK for a couple days after this.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 Amanda's Photos | Design by Dzignine