Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Fix it Friday Baby edition

| Friday, June 18, 2010
this is my second week doing the I heart Faces fix it friday. i have a lot of fun doing them so you might see more through the weeks.


the above photo is the original photo i had to work with this week and here's my edit for it:

my process:
i added a grunge Polaroid texture with screen mode (sorry can't remember where i got it but it was free ;)) then masked her skin so the grunge wouldn't show up
PW's Seventies Action 100%
PW's Boost Action 100%
PW's Vintage Action 35%
TRA Calire-ify 25%
TRA Pross Crossed #2 15%
PW's bring out the eyes 32%

3 comments:

{ Cheryle } at: June 18, 2010 at 9:52 AM said...

Great edit! This picture was perfect for textures!

Anonymous at: June 18, 2010 at 10:03 AM said...

I love the edit...the textures are great.

{ Jennifer Norch } at: June 18, 2010 at 11:37 AM said...

I don't do much with textures, but I just might have to start! Nice edit!

 

Copyright © 2010 Amanda's Photos | Design by Dzignine