Welcome to my Photo Blog!

I'm a Big Kid Now!

| Wednesday, June 2, 2010
last night i got a wild hair to make some business postcards. i decided the front should be a picture and the back would have my prices and whatnot. i got a prettttty good deal on them too which is extra nice. these are the ones i chose not to use. I made 3 different ones thinking i could order 25 of each but then only ended up being able to print 100 of the same design. so i chose another one that i won't put up here yet, i want it to be a surprise!

these pictures of the pratt family are probably some of my favorite. and i think it's about time for another photo shoot since that little baby she's holding turns 2 today and there's another little baby now!!

i won't post the backside either yet, i'll wait until the real ones get here. i'm super excited. i hope they print fast!

1 comments:

{ Cynthia Pratt } at: June 2, 2010 at 10:49 AM said...

I like them both because they show how talented you are. I`m a fan of your pics!

 

Copyright © 2010 Amanda's Photos | Design by Dzignine