Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Oct. Project

| Thursday, October 1, 2009
SOOOOOOO i haven't posted in awhile that doesn't mean i haven't taken pictures though, quite the opposite actually i just don't have time to post the thousands of pics. i have taken but maybe I'll catch up eventually (longest run on sentence much?!). on to why i posted today. i decided 12 minutes ago to do a photo-a-day project for October since it's my favorite season. my plan is to take a picture everyday and post it here...some days i might not have time to post but I'll for sure take a pic. each day. i took two tonight b/c i wanted to. these aren't anything special AT ALL but it was what i could find at 10:30.

a random chalkboard....? ok this will be an interesting project i guess

and my 45 adapter necklace that kinda looks like the light fish from finding nemo a little bit.

well i kind of promise the other pictures will be better....?! hopefully.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 Amanda's Photos | Design by Dzignine