Welcome to my Photo Blog!

10.6.09

| Wednesday, October 7, 2009
i tired to post this last night but my internet went down right as i got on dangit. oh well it's not very cool. i need to start taking picture when there's daylight. maybe i'll try that today.
this is my CTR ring. i'm running out of things inside to take pictures of.
tonight i'm "teaching" about photography to the YW group at church...i have no idea what i'll say or do but that's what i'm going to figure out now. yikes. i don't know what to do!!!!!

1 comments:

{ The Wilson Pratt Wilson Family } at: October 8, 2009 at 1:33 PM said...

I won't lie, this is one of my favorite pictures you have ever taken! I really love this picture. Maybe you could email it to me or something? Do I have permission to develop it? I would love to hang it in the "kids" room!

 

Copyright © 2010 Amanda's Photos | Design by Dzignine