Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Fix It Friday #62

| Friday, July 16, 2010
It's that time of week again! I just got back from camp and although I actually kind of miss it, it's nice to have my computer back ;). I might have to try the "unplugged" life more often though. the above photo is the before and these two are my afters:

i usually write out what i did but i'm way too exhausted to think about it. i meant to still be asleep right now but my body has other plans. i guess i'm getting ollllld....although today IS my birthday! happy 23rd bday to me!
can you say over the hill much?!

2 comments:

{ Lynda } at: July 16, 2010 at 3:05 PM said...

I like both of your afters, but especially the sepia one!

Anonymous at: July 16, 2010 at 4:05 PM said...

The sepia one is my favorite, too! :)

 

Copyright © 2010 Amanda's Photos | Design by Dzignine