Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Baby Jordyn, Deranged Goose & Alphabet Soup

| Thursday, March 11, 2010
my cousin had a baby in January so one day i brought my camera over to take her pics but only got 4 because they had to leave early :( so this was pretty much the only one that turned out.

baby Jordyn yawning. awww


i took Shelley to the park yesterday to work on my new project and this goose attacked us. seriously it put it's head down and started running at us. hahaha i guess you had to be there but it freaked me out at the same time it was hilarious. They are not nice animals and they have TEETH. i never knew it. it followed us around the WHOLE park and to my car, he wouldn't leave us alone. i named him Aslan.

and finally this strange picture is the letter J in my alphabet project. i take photos of things "out in the wild" that look like letters then use it to make words. So far I have a J...that's it haha. I'll work on it and update later.
so this was random but i felt bad for not updating this blog for a long time.

2 comments:

{ Cynthia Pratt } at: March 11, 2010 at 6:38 PM said...

I THINK THE "LETTERS" IDEA IS SO CLEVER!

{ ME } at: March 11, 2010 at 7:46 PM said...

I love the "letter" project!!! Also, I got 2 picture things from Big Lots and they say Laugh and Love and I love them!!! You would probably make them look a lot better though....

 

Copyright © 2010 Amanda's Photos | Design by Dzignine